“Great experience and very convenient!”
Cruise review of Carnival Triumph

txgal08 Carnival Triumph 5 Great experience and very convenient!
txgal08
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
First, when you read reviews posted on any website, keep in mind that most people don't tell you when they have a good experience - usually it is only the bad experiences! Also, there are over 2000 people on board of this ship and very few reviews based on the number of sailings. So take all reviews with a grain of salt. This was my 3rd cruise and 2nd on Carnival. We were cruising with a group of just over 100 people from church for our singles group retreat. I did not hear ANY bad experiences from anyone in our group. All the usual activities were present - lots of game show type shows, lots of specials in the gift shop, lots of bands, karaoke, etc. We used another excursion provider, so I can't speak on Carnival's options but I would have used Carnival next time. The food was very good to excellent. I ate at the deli, the chinese place (Chopsticks) and in the Paris dining room. I did not eat at the buffet for lunch or dinner. I would recommend eating in the dining room, as the food was much better. Our room was really great! We had a balcony on the 7th level and the bathroom was large, plenty of closet space and the bathroom was large enough for two of us to get ready at the same time. I don't think I can go back to an interior room or room with a port hole. The shows were great too! The comedians were very funny (we didn't go to the adult show) and the dancers were amazing! Don't miss any of the full scale shows! I missed one and I am sad that I did. I would highly recommend this cruise and would do it again! Don't listen to all the negativity that some sour people want to spread. Go, cruise and have fun!
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony

8E7349
Great balcony, plenty of closet space, bathroom was large enough, quiet location, not too close to the stairs.
Published 11/12/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Triumph Review
Carnival Triumph Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?