Carnival Sensation 4

“First Time with Grandkids”
Cruise review of Carnival Sensation

waxtop
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

We booked adjoining cabins for this cruise... my wife and I, and my daughter and her two children, ages 4 and 10. Being wheelchair bound, we were leery about the children. It was unfounded! In fact, the 10 year old boy did most of the pushing, giving my wife a respite.

The food was HORRIBLE on the first night! The escargot tasted weird and, as anyone would tell you, ALL food was good... some was better than others, but ALL food was good to me. We wondered just what we were getting into. Carnival always had great food... no worry, as the next night and for the rest of the cruise, the food was excellent! Also, Ronaldo, our waiter, was very friendly, and he really helped us with the handicapped stuff.

Carnival did a GREAT job entertaining the kids, and we didn't worry about them (well, not much)

The weather was bad... it rained most of the time, but that's Mother Nature's fault, not Carnival. The only problem we had was the rocking of the boat. My More wife became sick and I nearly needed a seasick pill. Is that because of the size of the ship? Carnival Glory and other ships that size that we were on were stable...

All in all, the cruise was enjoyable, and we wouldn't hesitate to invite the kids again. Less

Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children

Published 11/12/11

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Sensation Review

Carnival Sensation Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?