“Fantastic fiftieth, frolics and fun !!!!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas

Yvonne Rathbone Voyager of the Seas 4 Fantastic fiftieth, frolics and fun !!!!
Yvonne Rathbone
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Booked this Cruise ten months before my 50th birthday. Long time to wait,I know. So, was it worth it ? Yes,yes and thrice yes ! Embarkation at Venice ??? umm lets pass that by. Got there in the end and that's all that matters. Entertainment on board- staff go over board to make you have a great time. (not literally this is) Key players for us were Natalie, Enrica, Chris and Abel,not forgetting Gio the 'no snooze no loose' bingo caller. Their energy was matched by our enthusiasm. If anyone remembers team one in the Quest - fantastic. I loved being team leader and you lot did me proud. The gang put a variety of entertainment on to suit all - boy do they work hard ! Thanks to Chris for letting me win ' Finish the lyrics' - had to get that umbrella. Only negative was Johnny Rockets - too greasy and no entertainment - sorry but true ! Excursions were superbly organised considering the amount of folk. Mind out though for old American women who feel the need to queue hop. Just say NO ! Tour guides were extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the area. Pompeii great, Pisa wow ! Do Dubrovnik on your own. Ten euros in taxi so don't get the shuttle. We were very lucky with the chappy who made our room up each day. Top class towel animals, unlike our friends who only got a snake. We went to the towel demonstration one afternoon and they were hoping he was there. No luck though - next day same old snake. Apologies to all of those who couldn't quite understand the British songs and sense of humour. We had fun, a laugh, sang our hearts out, tried our best, won competitions - safe to say we saw, we went we played conkers ! Great way to celebrate my 50th !!!!!
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

E17256
Our cabin was a basic deck seven balcony. It's an old ship so what do you expect and well worth the money . Was very very clean and cabin personal looked after you. No complaints. Take your own toiletries and shower hat. Bottled water not complimentary.

Port
Do not do Naples but go therough to Pompeii which is fantastic
Read 987 Naples Reviews
Published 11/09/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Voyager of the Seas Review
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?