Costa Classica Cruise Review by Lee McMahon

Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: I3
See More About: Costa Classica Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Costa Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Costa Classica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Costa Classica Deck Plans
Amazing Holiday - Value for Money with the X1 Drink Package
We booked our 1st cruise on this ship over xmas / new year and to celebrate my wife's 40th Birthday.

We had one cabin which the four of us shared, my wife and I and a 10 and 8 year old.

I had booked an inside cabin, nothing special as I guess you only sleep and wash in there. For us it was just right, was clean and everything worked.

I can not believe people can be bothered to write down every single point of their holiday. No wonder they don't enjoy themselves, they clearly can not relax!

Plus points for us, value for money, food, xmas & new year parties, friendly staff.

** IF YOU LIKE TO DRINK MY BIGGEST HINT TO ANYONE IS TO PAY THE EXTRA FOR THE X1 DRINKS PACKAGE **

It allowed free flow wine and bear from about 11:00 - 14:00 which is by far long enough, then you sleep for a few hours in the sun.

Then you get free flow again with your evening meal. Just before you leave your table, ask for a new bottle have a small glass, then take the rest with you for the evening ahead. No need to pay the silly prices for drinks.

We had a great time, and as I write this review some 11 months later, I am sitting in my office, overlooking the Singapore Cruise Centre and I see the ship has just arrived ..... happy days. Just looking for availability to book a repeat holiday in a few weeks time !

Publication Date: 11/09/11