“Its a grand life on the Grandeur.”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas

Hague Patricia Grandeur of the Seas 5 Its a grand life on the Grandeur.
Hague Patricia
Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Just returned from cruise on Grandeur of the seas(Western Med)We treated our daughter who was 40 in Oct.It was her first cruise and she was thrilled with the ship and everything on it. All the staff were courteous and very helpful,the food was excellent,even my very fussy grand-daughter enjoyed it all.The cabin was spacious and everything was very clean.We flew from Manchester on Thomas Cook Airlines and as usual it was very cramped on the 767,but pleasant staff and the meals were quite good. Getting on and off the ship was straightforward and the ports interestig. We preferred to be independent and find our own way onshore, particularly enjoyed the mini-bus ride up the rock in Gibralter.This is our second Royal Caribbean cruise having been on The Independence ,and i would recomend the line to anybody. My husband and Grand-daughter went ashore in Malaga and enjoyed the city bus tour while my daughter and i stayed onboard and had a restful day.
Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

D17108
We had a superior balcony on deck 7.I was spacious for 2 but a little cramped for 4, but as we are a close family we got along fine . The service was excellent the cabin clean.Next time i would probably go for a family suite.

Port
I have always loved Barcelona for my family it was a first visit. We did the city tours North and South. They were very impressed by the city, the Goudi mosaics and of course the cathedral . Barcelona is a relly beautiful city.
Read 1,383 Barcelona Reviews
Port
Little Britain just as i remembered it.Had a wonderful mini-bus ride up the rock with a very knowledgable commentary from the driver.Saw the caves very impressive,the tunnels and the apes.The views fom the top were amazing.
Port
We were last in Ibiza town 40 yrs ago so everything was changed,but we enjoyed looking around the Marina and the vry big posh yachts and only a short walk from the pier.
Read 69 Ibiza Reviews
Published 11/06/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Grandeur of the Seas Review
Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?