Disney Dream 5

Cruise review of Disney Dream

mac1965
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

First I want to say that this is our second Disney Cruise and we had High expectations like the fist cruise on The Disney Wonder.

1. Disney Dream is a Beautiful Ship all around .
2. The embarkation process was a breeze it only took 45 minute to check in and get the kids Bracelet for the kids club.
3. Lunch at the Cabana was good.
4. The going away party excellent.
5. The Pirates night time party outstanding .
6. The Fireworks outstanding as Disney always does.
7. Aqua Duck was great fro all ages recommend highly.
8. The Disney Island has more things to offer since the last time we were there.
It's great the service from the bar & the lunch was great.

Now the Hiccups :
1. First night dinning was a night mare we had booked two suites connecting and for some reason they separated us My self with 2 children , and my wife with 2 children into 2 different tables. It took them 30minutes to fix it so we would be together.
2. The food More for the first night was terrible dry & over cooked. We complained to the head waiter she apologized and said she will make sure it is fixed.
3.The next night and there after it seemed that the chef really was up to the 5star everything was good .
4.Service from the waiters , room service , Bar service were great.

5. Now make sure to check to final bill as we found an error of two charges of Internet cafe .
I went to guest relations and advised I haven't used the Internet cafe as they don't have one.
If you want to use Internet they will give you a laptop for a $ 400 deposit and once you returned it they will take off the charge. Well we didn't do any of this an still had a charge of $100 in our account.
When I advise the guest services she asked my & my self like if we forgot that we may have done this.
Twice I told her no and she advise us that the Internet manager wont be in till the next morning to come by to verify with her.
The next morning was disembarkation I went to guest services to have the charge taken off. Again another person asked if we are sure we didn't use it an again I advised we didn't. Finally after 30 minutes they took off the charge.

Over all even though I was upset with these two things,I cant take away that my Kids were smiling all the time and laughing and dancing.

That alone makes me say that yes we will take another Disney cruise in the future as Disney is great**** Less

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

4C6666
Great room , 2 bathrooms one with toilet & the other with shower. Closets big and Views window great. Hallway was noisy due to some crew working space below us.

Nassau is a nice place to get off and stroll through the streets and have a drink at Senor Frogs and then back to ship.
Read 4036 Nassau Reviews

Published 11/04/11

Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review

Disney Dream Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?