“I'm Hooked”

Flyer52
Member Since 2010
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I was a bit apprehensive about embarking on my first cruise as I always suffer from seasickness. I really didn't have to worry as the ship was huge and very stable. My travel agent suggest picking a cabin mid-ship and we chose one on the Upper Promenade deck. Its was semi obscured but it suited us fine, with plenty of room and light. My husband who thought he would be bored was amazed at how busy we were. The days were filled with shore excursions, eating, swimming, eating, going to the many classes, lectures and exhibitions on board, eating, using the library and Internet, eating again, shopping on-board, you guessed it, eating. We saw a different show every night and if we had been so inclined gambled in the casino. As you have already gathered the food was amazing from the poolside grill to the five star night at Le Cirque. Silver service breakfasts and high teas...yum. We spent 20 amazing nights touring both the Eastern & Western Mediterranean, made lots of new friends and saw some wonderful sights. If you have never cruised before, do it! I can certainly recommend the Holland America cruise line. The staff are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. If it can be done for you it will be.
Noordam Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Rates
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Outside Stateroom (partial sea views)

Published 11/01/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Noordam Review
Noordam Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?