“10/8-14 2011 cruise canada and East Coast”
Cruise review of MSC Poesia

svejkat MSC Poesia 5 10/8-14 2011 cruise canada and East Coast
svejkat
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I was a little concerned when I read many negative reviews. But I was very happy with the ship, food and everything else. Really good service and food. The rolls where the best I have ever had and the pasta was out of this world. The servings in the dining room where small and I really appreciated that. I agree beef dishes were lacking, I did not have the lobster but the shrimp cocktail was heavenly. Their soups also were great. The buffet was also very good and there was items for every taste. The only criticism I have is the deserts were not sweet- but I think that is the European influence. The free soft serve however was a very nice touch It was fun having all the different nationalities and I felt I was on a world cruise. It is not a Carnival Cruise and I was glad it wasn't. We had not problems in any of our ports and had pre booked all our excursions except one. All were very good and timely. The room was fine and it was nicely taken care of by our cabin assistant. The ship is very beautiful and I would use than again.
MSC Poesia Cruises to Canada & New England

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Poesia Review
MSC Poesia Cruises to Canada & New England
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?