Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by rmaximus

Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: New Orleans
Cabin Category: BA

Western Caribbean with Norwegian
Norwegian Spirit is a old junky boat that needs retired. Norwegian focuses to much on their many restaurants instead of their buffet and dining rooms. They have the same menu each night with no variety. I suppose this is to get more money out of us thinking that we will eat at the restaurants instead of the dining rooms.

The bathroom in my room smelled like sewer at which they never did resolve the issue by cleaning it or putting me in another room.

The entertainment was horrific. The comedians and entertainers each night were awful nothing like carnival or royal caribbean's entertainment. each night I chose to chill in the hot tub or sit on my balcony rather to endure bad entertainment.

The ports other than Roatan are great. My advice is that if you are going to the Western Caribbean roll with Carnival or Royal Caribbean. Norwegian charged more at which I figured I was getting something nice and instead I felt ripped off. I will never cruise with Norwegian again.

Publication Date: 10/28/11