Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Mittens101: Not the cruise of WOW

1 Post

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Not the cruise of WOW

Sail Date: October 2011

The crew was wonderful. Our steward took excellent care of us and our room. Our waiter and the assistant waiter were wonderful as well.

Embarkation was wonderful. Getting off of the ship at the end was wonderful.

The ship was beautiful. I loved the idea of the touch screens near each of the elevators. The ship was a little too big for my taste, but to each his own. It would be a wonderful trip for families with children.

The food was not good. We ate in the main dining room most nights and at the buffet for lunch on most days. We were really disappointed as this was our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. We normally cruise with Princess and there food has always been wonderful as well as their buffet. The only thing that even touched WOW in my book where the food was concerned was the potato and leak soup at the Park Cafe, on our first day. Everything else was just okay. Our party all lost weight on the cruise if you can believe it. I was not More impressed with the food at all.

The entertainment was okay. Nothing spectacular.

The excursions were good. We did get to see many new things. The private resort was also just okay. Getting off of the ship for the excursion was a nightmare. I will never complain about the lines on Princess again.

This is not a cruise I would choose to repeat again. To me it was not worth the money. The crew was great the ship was very nice, but the food was a no. Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Strm w/Bal Deck 6 6194

Cabin was very quiet. No issues.

Mayan Ruins

(4)
Long drive but a life long dream to see it.

Very nice shopping area.