Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by tngirl6

Member Name: tngirl6
Cruise Date: October 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4C
See More About: Carnival Destiny Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Fantastic Cruise Vacation
This makes the second cruise my family of 6 has taken aboard the Destiny. Shes a great ship and has lots to offer everyone.

My husband and I with 3 of our children stayed in a inside cabin(8183) and my 4th child stayed with my father in cabin 8177 which is a balcony cabin. Having 5 to a cabin is a bit cramped so I think next time we will split 3 to a cabin.

The MDR was clean and the food was good. We chose YTD and liked the flexibility of dining between 5:30 to 9:30.The lido buffet food was ok but enjoyed the other food option as well. The 24hr ice-cream was a hit with the kids and my father. Room service was good and on time every morning.

We enjoyed the CD Kevin Noonan which is very funny and has added a whole new level of entertainment to the Destiny Ship. The comedy shows and game shows were great and must enjoyed.

Our port stops were Grand Turk,Half Moon Cay and Nassau.We love the Half Moon Cay private island. I think we enjoyed it the most of the of all the ports. Grand Turk was great too but we did not care for Nassau as you can not tour Atlantis without paying 69.00 per person and 129.99 per person to use the pools. The excursions if purchased from the ship are a lot higher so if you are going to tour Atlantis purchase through Atlantis because it will save you money.

Already in the process of looking to cruise with CCL for our 2012 family vacation.

Publication Date: 10/24/11