Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Mommy2A&G

Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Wonderful 1st cruise
My husband and I truly enjoyed our fist cruise with the Carnival Fantasy. I had read so many bad reviews, I thought I would give my two-cents worth.

The only negative thing that I can say about the cruise is that we ran through so really rough storms and the ocean was very choppy!!!!! You could feel the movement of the ship A LOT. We didn't let that ruin our vacation...we just took motion sickness medication and had fun anyway.

The ship was beautiful and well kept. Our room steward was Mandala and he went beyond what we expected. He kept our insulated cups filled with ice any time we left them sitting. The crew was polite and friendly and worked very hard to make our vacation perfect. We enjoyed all the entertainment, especially the evening shows! Mr. H in the piano bar was wonderful too. The food was great in the dinning rooms. The buffets were pretty good too. We never went hunger.

We took an excursion to the Blue Lagoon in Nassau. It was amazing! I highly recommend it. We did not do the dolphin experience, but got to watch the shows and that was just as fun as being a part of it. The water was great and the hammocks on the beach were especially nice. Freeport...well...it wasn't much. We did a little shopping in the straw market, but the storms had knocked out the electricity and the stores were only able to take cash.

Over all... The cruise was wonderful. Just like life, there were a few jerks here and there, but we just ignored them and enjoyed our vacation.

Publication Date: 10/24/11