Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by arby70: Cruise to the Extreme!

arby70
Member Since 2005
1,150 Posts

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cruise to the Extreme!

Sail Date: October 2011

This ship was everything that everyone has said it was and then some. We loved this ship and found it fairly easy to navigate. It has all the latest to help you get around including electronic touch screen throughout the ship to help you find your cabin, restrooms and much more. Great idea! Entertainment was superb. Food was quite good in the dining room and good in the buffet. Many venues to eat, so that was nice. Cabin was of good size and found it to be very comfortable. The balcony was of a good size as well. We used all ship excursions and found them to be all right. Price of the excursions I thought were quite reasonable and that's one of the reasons we just used them instead of looking for our own.

The ship of course was the main destination for us, which has never been the case before. We enjoyed the 3 islands we visited, but I chose this particular cruise for the ship. Loved our experience on this ship. We only went to the main dining room twice because More we either weren't hungry when it was time for us to eat there or it didn't correspond with out schedule. We got a call from the ship personnel to see if it was because of the menu, the food quality or perhaps the personnel. Our dining room people were great as well as all the ship's people. We've never had any complaints about any ship we have been on as far as personnel is concerned and this ship was great in that department. I would go back on the Allure in a heartbeat and so would my husband. Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6 6676

Our cabin was very quiet. I loved the location. Never noisy at all. Nothing really blocked our balcony view in this cabin except for a partial blockage from a small barrel type object. Didn't feel like I was hampered at all in my view and I like to be able to look down directly to the water next to the ship. I loved our cabin.