Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by oldIrish: Once Again RCI Is A pleasure To Sail With

oldIrish
Member Since 2006

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Canada & New England Cruises

Once Again RCI Is A pleasure To Sail With

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Baltimore

The Port of Baltimore is easily accessible and a pleasure to sail from. I can vouch for the security in the parking lot as my passenger side window was completely down for the 9 days I cruised. While the seat was a little damp (thank God for good weather) nothing was missing from the car.

Embarkation as well as debarkation was well quick and very well handled.

In spite of what I had read in several postings, I had no problem securing a seat in the WJ for breakfast or lunch.

MTD was handled in a very professional manner and only on two occasions did I have to wait around 5 minutes, since I had requested the same servers. Michele did a fabulous job.

The food was good and more than adequate as were the choices each evening.
Chops lived up to its reputation as first class, I was however somewhat disappointed in the veal chop. My wife had the barramundi which she said was excellent.

Entertainment was varied and enjoyable somewhat typical of More cruise entertainment.

The entire staff of the ship was very cordial and a pleasure to deal with. The consierge lounge was mid ship and again well staffed and a good place to relax. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Grand Suite Deck 8

Good Location, great balcony, plenty of closet space and excellent layout of the bathroom facilities.