Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Cultuslakenurse

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Cultuslakenurse
Celebrity Millennium
Celebrity Millennium
Member Name: Cultuslakenurse
Cruise Date: October 2011
Cabin Category: C3
See More About: Celebrity Millennium Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+
Rates 5+

Great experience for a first time cruiser
This was my first cruise. I was not sure what to expect. I enjoyed my trip.

Embarkation was a breeze, very organized, and the staff was very helpful.

On arriving on the ship I think I somehow missed going with a group to tour the ship or just meeting with people. I felt a bit lost.

When the announcement came to go to our staterooms I found mine easily. It was a lovely size and I loved the balcony. There were lots of amenities. The steward, Luciano was very attentive. The turn down service was great..love those little chocolates.

The first night out was rather rough, I went on a Aqua Spa tour and booked a facial...afterwards I attended the opening night entertainment. I was on celebrity select dining, so went to the dining room. I was asked if I wanted to be seated with others but I said no.

The second day was at sea and I was able to find my way around the ship. It was formal night but because I had not yet made any friends on the ship I did not go...

The ship stopped in Falmouth Jamaica, and Georgetown, Grand Cayman..reviews below.

The fifth day was at sea and I was finally starting to relax! I went to the pool and wandered the various decks again. At night I sat out till the small hours on my balcony savouring the warm tropical breezes.

I attended 2 other shows..Kimko, a fabulous duo-music and comedy...it was great. My favourite was the other show Boogie Wonderland. The dance troupe was fantastic!! It was the best part of my cruise experience. Both the cruise director, Rich and the Activities director were very enthusiastic!

The food was good..as it was Canadian Thanksgiving while we were sailing I was able to find turkey at the buffet. I ate at the dining room and the buffet. I felt a bit ignored in the dining room as I was alone, but the food was good.

The internet was not so good, very slow and very expensive, so I didn't use it much.

All in all I enjoyed my first cruise!

Publication Date: 10/24/11