Azamara Quest Cruise Review by John and Linda Langford: First but not the last!

John and Linda Langford
0 Post

Compare Prices on Azamara Quest Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

First but not the last!

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Having never been on a cruise before we hoped that what we had read about Azamara Quest would live upto its expectations. It did and more. Firstly, the friendliness of all the crew reflects onto the passengers, people were genuinely friendly and the staff meant it when they greeted us with good morning or good afternoon. With the ratio of over 1 staff per 2 passengers, we never had the need to look for any staff for drinks etc., but at the same time they were not over powering. Also, we never felt uncomfortable asking for anything, because they were never pushed and always had time to be pleasant. We were truly pampered and made to feel very special.

The cabin we had was just a standard one, but the bed was so comfortable and there was ample room for us. Fresh flowers, fruit and soft drinks were always available and Jesus, who looked after our room was wonderful.

The food and service in all the restaurants was without question, perfect. Believe me, my husband More hates taking me to a restaurant, but I had no cause for complaint on the Quest. My husband was equally impressed with the variety of wine we were offered with every meal.

We made so many friends on this ship and I'm not suprised, everyone was so relaxed and amiable, so chatting to strangers was never a problem. Also, we were told time and time again by fellow passengers who had been on other cruises, that we had made a very good choice for our first cruise. Other ships they informed us were so large with over 2,500 passengers that they lacked the atmosphere of the Quest.

In conclusion, thank you Azamara Quest, as soon as we can afford another cruise with you we shall be booking it. Less

Read more Azamara Quest cruise reviews >>