Great cruise. This is my 8th cruise and my husbands first. It was our honeymooned cruise. I had a really good time and really enjoyed it. The ship was big and had a lot of areas to explore. Food was good and service was great.
Also, we paid to have our room decorated, and they made it perfect.
One night we heard an awful sound coming from down the hall. We called them and they followed up on it quick. Called in the morning to apologize. Send us a note to apologize. We didn't really care. We understand they can't help things like that. We didn't complain, but they refunded one days worth of the cruise. So they really tried hard to apologize for it. It showed they tried to make sure we left happy. I read some of the bad reviews of the ship. I didn't think it was that bad. I guess everyone's experience is different. I really enjoyed myself.
- good food
- good shows
- good and friendly staff
- many options for food and all different times
- lots and lots of things to do all the time
- spacious rooms
- great drink deals
- loved the movies on deck
- fish and ships area was delish
- holy lines! Everytime to get on the boat. Sometimes up to 1 hour
- sushi bar not open very long
- not a lot of young people on the ship (I'm 25)
- shows were soooooooo busy. Could hardly find a seat at times