Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by ldes93: You will Never PIC me again!

Norwegian Epic 2
ldes93

Overall Member Rating

You will Never PIC me again!

Sail Date: October 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

This ship is big; many passengers, but pools are much much smaller than any smaller ship I had been on! If you want to go to the spa, you will have to pay for it - It was my first ship (in 4 tried) where you find more cover charged restaurant than the no fee ones.

If you find a smiling staff member answering you at the front desk, congratulations you are a very lucky person!

If you want to go on their shore tour, beleive me you will pay more than the double for the same tour in most of other cruise lines. We made our own arrangements with a local limo company and we paid less than their half-price for visiting Amalfi coast.

Not much of consideration for passengers: no fresh water to welcome you aboard on a hot day visit, no cold towel like Sollstice and Carribean or Princess do all the time.

Their stores have cheap-low class merchandise, nothing interesting compare to the other cruise lines. Their shows where incredibly low classified, and I lost my More time with the "blue man show", a completly stupid one.

They never apologized for a mistake on my reservations, and their website is not working well.

I will never book me on one of their ship again! Less

Published 10/20/11

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review: MA12078 Mini-Suite with Balcony

Toilet and shower separated, not really closed with the cabin door between. A lot of space for clothes, etc, but much narrower mini-suite than all the other I had. No real closet, just 2 very small penderies. No space between the separate beds.

Read All Mini-Suite with Balcony (MA) Reviews >>
ldes93
Family & Children
Onboarding Experience
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X