Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Spoarzy: Married on Oasis

1,660 Posts

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Married on Oasis

Sail Date: September 2011

My wife and I got married on Oasis of the Seas. The wedding was nice and small with family and friends. Royal Romance is the company that does the weddings. By the end we were calling it Royal Rip Off.....lol It was what we wanted to do for our wedding but found the cost to be very high for what you get. They were trying to get us to have some food following the service. They wanted $20 or so per person to provide this service. We declined and took the family to the buffet. We took a couple of tables that were in a cluster and had just as nice of a time with out any extra cost. After the wedding we took many photos all over the ship.

Oasis is just amazing in every way. For it's size, it is amazing how it feels like there is very few people on the ship. The only time it felt like there was 5000+ people was during the muster drill. Some nights we went o the Solarium and we were the only ones there. My wife and I love Royal but we did notice that the service was a bit less More personal on Oasis due to the size. Over all, it was a great cruise and I married the woman I love. We will remember this for the rest of our lives!! Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6

The new cabins are nice but you can hear your neighbour. Also they need more storage space.

Nassau is a great port with some many things to do. We went to the Atlantis Resort and took in the sights. My wife also went to the straw market to buy a new purse.
Read 2627 Nassau Reviews

We took a taxi tour and found the beach at the airport. We watched the planes land and were amazed at how close they fly over your head. Worth checking out for sure!!!