Oasis of the Seas 5

Spoarzy
Member Since 2006
2,077 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

My wife and I got married on Oasis of the Seas. The wedding was nice and small with family and friends. Royal Romance is the company that does the weddings. By the end we were calling it Royal Rip Off.....lol It was what we wanted to do for our wedding but found the cost to be very high for what you get. They were trying to get us to have some food following the service. They wanted $20 or so per person to provide this service. We declined and took the family to the buffet. We took a couple of tables that were in a cluster and had just as nice of a time with out any extra cost. After the wedding we took many photos all over the ship.

Oasis is just amazing in every way. For it's size, it is amazing how it feels like there is very few people on the ship. The only time it felt like there was 5000+ people was during the muster drill. Some nights we went o the Solarium and we were the only ones there. My wife and I love Royal but we did notice that the service was a bit less More personal on Oasis due to the size. Over all, it was a great cruise and I married the woman I love. We will remember this for the rest of our lives!! Less

Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: September 2011
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

D8
The new cabins are nice but you can hear your neighbour. Also they need more storage space.

Nassau is a great port with some many things to do. We went to the Atlantis Resort and took in the sights. My wife also went to the straw market to buy a new purse.
Read 4034 Nassau Reviews

We took a taxi tour and found the beach at the airport. We watched the planes land and were amazed at how close they fly over your head. Worth checking out for sure!!!

We took a taxi tour to Sapphire Beach and went snorkeling on our own. This i some of the best snorkeling I have seen. Sapphire Beach is a great way to spend the day!!

Published 10/17/11

Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?