Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by lar3313: Worst cruise I have ever been on

lar3313
Member Since 2011
1 Post

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Worst cruise I have ever been on

Sail Date: October 2011

We had cabin 6402 and it is directly above the bar that plays till 3 AM and as a result we got no sleep until the bar closed. We tried for another room but they were full and all they did was offer a small credit for ruining our trip. Be aware of all cabins on the sixth floor aft area.

The food at the buffet was terrible. All deserts were dry and tasteless. The dining rooms had okay food but still below all food I have had on other cruises. The pizza station was good, I tried to get to the mongolian station but the wait was always over an hour as this was probably the best food. The service in the buffet area was slow at best and the pizza station the guy always acted like it was a bother to wait on us. The oatmeal in the morning was always my best meal of the day.

The entertainment was okay but again below the quality of other cruises I have been on. Plus the entertainment was only on for four of the seven nights we were on the cruise.

Finally they allow More smoking in all the late night bars that play dancing music. I expect there to be smoking in the casino but not the lounges.

In addition they have at least seven photographers always taking pictures and blocking the main hallways making it difficult to get around. Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Upper 6402

Cabin 6402 is directly above the DJ that plays loud music every night until 3AM. Be aware you will get no sleep if you have this cabin or others around it.