Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Ciara Magee: NCL EPIC Amazing!!

Norwegian Epic 5
Ciara Magee
No Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

NCL EPIC Amazing!!

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

As a party of 10 we had such a great time on the NCL Epic we will be rebooking in the future. The food was amazing in the restaurants, lots of entertainment with Tommy in Shakers and Sam in the Jazz club are great guys, Headliners for great laughs, the deck parties are brill also at the H2o spice especially the White Hot party.
Our rooms are so beautiful loved my bed very comfy and our cabin stewart Archie is great with his towel animals!! Big thanks the Ricardo the beverages manager he is wonderful very kind and really helps you in every way he goes the extra mile and Richard the cruise director is a great guy too very friendly you made our holiday!!
The Blue man group I found a little bit weird, not my cup of tea would rather have broadway shows, loved the legends in concert show!! I Recommend the Martinis at Shakers bar and the bliss nightclub is a good way to finish off a late night!! Great music at the pool also and garden cafe is great for food self service, we tried More the Italian it is beautiful!! Cant wait for my next cruise. Less

Published 10/16/11

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X