Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by HUUMBUG: ~AWESOME~

~AWESOME~

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

My husband and I went on the epic to the Med to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed!the ship was amazing~ this was our 17 cruise and we loved this ship~ Our room was spacious and I myself liked the layout of the bathroom in our stateroom~ Its different but like that more then one person can use the bathroom facilities at one time~ they only thing I recommend is a power strip for your room as there is only one! In our day of electronics cell phone,computers and cameras this does not cut the mustard~
The entertainment on the ship was awesome~ We went to the Cirque dreams, blue man group, the Mexican comedy group, the Beatles out by the adult pool~ All were amazing~ Ill have to say NCL is the best at entertainment at sea by far~
Dining is also very accommodating on board, so many restaurants to chose from~
We ate at the french bistro, Japanese sushi, the Brazilian BBQ and the taste one of the main dining rooms~ all were More excellent~

The shore Excursions we did not use we hired a private tour company all around Italy who were amazing~ Fabrizio our tour guide was awesome~ He met us in each port of Italy~ His passion for his country showed in his explanation and humor in his tour~

we chose not to do the excursions on the cruise ship as they charge way to much for each one~ we did four for what it would have cost to do one on NCL, that's my only complaint~
The ship itself was beautiful,well laid out and lots to do~

Boarding the ship and disembarkation were done with in 10 minutes the easiest its ever been~ Tehy have got it down to a science~

thanks again NCL for an awesome trip will be back soon Less

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Epic 12254

We loved our room but the room needs more outlets! I brought a power strip with me after reading a review~ also no lotion in the rooms~ Would love to see a dispenser with lotion since they make it hard to bring all you need on the plane~ Our room was quiet roomy enough plenty of storage for us~

Barcelona is a great city to visit~ We stayed On Las Ramblas Hotel 1898 before our cruise two night

Florence another beautiful city to visit~ we took a private tour with All Around Italy 8 of us, we visited the Pisa and also city of Florence itself~ Lots of great sights to see The famous statue of David the Ponte Vecchio and just all the beautiful squares and churches~ A wonderful day it was~

The port of Naples itself is not a five star but Sorrento , the amalfi coast and Pompeii are~ We again took a tour with all around Italy and wow what an awesome day~ We had lunch in a fabulous local restaurant with food to die for looking over the town of Positanto~ A day to remember~
Read 646 Naples Reviews

Rome What can I say, an amazing place~ this was my second visit to Rome and just as wonderful the