Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by praised

Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: K
See More About: Liberty of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Western Mediterrean cruise September 17-24
I have taken 6 cruises and many land vacations. I had look forward to Barcelona but as my planner stated, I should have researched further. Had researched further, I would be on the October 8th cruise with my friend. To kick it up a notch, we could have left on Thursday and enjoyed a full day in Barcelona. But what's done is done. The travel to the port of pleasant, enjoying Barcelona as we rode along. Embarkation was easy, the stateroom was familiar as I had cruised on Liberty of the Seas in 2009. I loved the friendliness of my stateroom attendant. The ship info was presented to us in many languages, making it convenient for all. The excursions were reasonable and the tour guides professional. I loved the service from the staff, efficient and gracious. The entertainment was superb with an abundance of talented performers. The disembarkation was on time and simple. Thank you for a wonderful trip. I am very satisfield with Royal Caribbean and look forward to returning to the Western Mediterrean next year and experiencing the next level (seeing Barcelona.) Thank you.
Publication Date: 10/12/11