does what it says on the tin: Island Escape Cruise Review by pig52
Overall Member Rating
does what it says on the tin
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
1. if you are or think you are "posh", then this isn't for you
2. the ship is slightly smaller than others, but it manages to get right into the ports unlike others
3. yes, cabins could do with being updated, but they are so clean (cleaned twice daily)
4. the entertainment took a while to get into, but after that we thoroughly enjoyed it and had a real laugh
5. prices on the ship were very reasonable - not overpriced at all.
6. food - couldn't fault it. plenty of choice and plenty of it. excellent job.
7. all staff were extremely helpful and also smiling!
as we knew what to expect, we weren't disappointed. some people complain about lots of things that are uncalled for, however, i would say that if you want an informal cruise that is down to earth, then this is for you!
The only thing we were disappointed with, were the excursions. Not More worth the money, and could have been designed better. Less
Cabin review: OT7004
7004 - cabin right at the front of the ship. Pros - extra large cabin compared to other outsides Cons - noise when docking was horrendous.
Critique of the Viking Sea Cru...
TIRED, SAD, NOISY AND SAVED ON...