Ruby Princess Cruise Review by KSAMCG: AMAZING FAMILY VACATION!

KSAMCG
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean Cruises

AMAZING FAMILY VACATION!

Sail Date: January 2011

This was the fourth cruise for my husband and I, 3rd with Princess. It was the first cruise ever for our 1 year old daughter and our in laws. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed this vacation from start to finish!

The transfer from the FLL airport to the ship was the only complaint I'd have, the ladies that ran it were rude but we weren't about to let anyone ruin our exciting family vacation so we brushed it off and kept smiling! Boarding the ship was fast and easy! We had a mini suite that we shared with my father and our laws had a mini suite as well. We loved the rooms and it was a perfect choice for traveling with a baby. Our room attendant went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed for our baby, including always making sure we had milk in the fridge for her and that he always placed her stuffed animals in her crib when he turned down the sheets, it was a great touch!

We were VERY relieved and pleased with how safe the balcony was for little ones and More we enjoyed a lot of time out there!

Our waitress at dinner (first seating dinner) was Meow, I'll never forget her! She was SO amazing. Made us look forward to dinner every night! Food was delicious.

Having a small baby, we didn't get to see many shows onboard but my in laws loved them, especially the comedian. My husband LOVED that they showed the big football games on the MUTS screen and that worked very nicely.

We had the best experience with crew members, many of whom had children at home that they missed and they loved playing with my daughter to fill the void.

The ports and excursions we chose were amazing. My husband and I got a couples massage on the front of the ship and it was the most amazing experience.

We have already booked our next cruise on the same ship and are counting down the days until we leave!! Less

Read more Ruby Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Ruby Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Ruby Princess Mini-Suite with Balcony Dolphin Deck D718

Our excursion got canceled due to weather so we took a taxi to Orient Bay Beach. It was a bit cold but we enjoyed the nice beach and then spent some time shopping near the ship. Our fathers rented harleys and rode around the island.