Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by campeckman

Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: EE
Cabin Number: e605
See More About: Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated

May have found a new cruise home.
Hello, This is our 9th cruise and our first with Princess. If our next cruise with Princess is as good as the last one we just took, WE HAVE A NEW CRUISING HOME. The ship was awesome. Yes it was a little dated but clean and sharp looking.

First off let me say that the crew is what made this cruise. I could not tell you who the other people on the other cruise ships were but on this Cruise?

KELVIN, "easy peezy lemon squeese" How do you even begin to spell that line.

Matt the saner of the two.

Theo We forgot to bring a fan with us(my husband can not sleep without one) and he said he did not think he could get one. 1/2 later we had a fan. Saved the cruise for us.

Joseah our waiter. What a man. First night we told him no nuts, corn ,seeds.

And he remembered that the whole cruise. Watching out for us. His suggestions were the best. This is also a training ship for princess and I know that anyone who is lucky enough to train under him will go far.

Jamal assit. waiter. The first night I told him if he could find me a sweet, COLD WINE and I liked it I would buy the bottle. BUT IT MUST BE COLD.

Well that turned into 3 bottles for the week. Always served chilled. Also he never forgot.

Cassie, hair dresser, Did my Hair for the first formal night. Liked her so much that I went back 2 more times for her to do my hair.

The ship is not a mega ship. But for two people in there 60's this ship is perfect. I don't need a climbing wall thanks anyhow. Not a lot of kids. Room was very nice. Lots of closet space. Bathroom is small. But I don't spend a lot of time in there.

Will try princess again just to make sure this was not a fluke. If it is the same or better; WE have a new cruise line.

Publication Date: 10/05/11