“May have found a new cruise home.”
Cruise review of Sapphire Princess

campeckman Sapphire Princess 5 May have found a new cruise home.
campeckman
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Hello, This is our 9th cruise and our first with Princess. If our next cruise with Princess is as good as the last one we just took, WE HAVE A NEW CRUISING HOME. The ship was awesome. Yes it was a little dated but clean and sharp looking.

First off let me say that the crew is what made this cruise. I could not tell you who the other people on the other cruise ships were but on this Cruise?

KELVIN, "easy peezy lemon squeese" How do you even begin to spell that line.

Matt the saner of the two.

Theo We forgot to bring a fan with us(my husband can not sleep without one) and he said he did not think he could get one. 1/2 later we had a fan. Saved the cruise for us.

Joseah our waiter. What a man. First night we told him no nuts, corn ,seeds.

And he remembered that the whole cruise. Watching out for us. His suggestions were the best. This is also a training ship for princess and I know that anyone who is lucky enough to train under him will go far.

Jamal assit. waiter. The first night I told him if he could find me a sweet, COLD WINE and I liked it I would buy the bottle. BUT IT MUST BE COLD.

Well that turned into 3 bottles for the week. Always served chilled. Also he never forgot.

Cassie, hair dresser, Did my Hair for the first formal night. Liked her so much that I went back 2 more times for her to do my hair.

The ship is not a mega ship. But for two people in there 60's this ship is perfect. I don't need a climbing wall thanks anyhow. Not a lot of kids. Room was very nice. Lots of closet space. Bathroom is small. But I don't spend a lot of time in there.

Will try princess again just to make sure this was not a fluke. If it is the same or better; WE have a new cruise line.

Sapphire Princess Cruises to Alaska
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

EEe605
cabin e605 was OK for us. Quiet, closet was huge, shelf space great. no view to speak of because of the life boat, but still some light did get in. Did not like that they lowered the life boat BEFORE 0600. Could have used some extra sleep. (hey that is what naps are for.) Plenty of room for 2 people. And were fat. LOL
Published 10/05/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Sapphire Princess Review
Sapphire Princess Cruises to Alaska
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?