Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by butterflies266

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by butterflies266
Carnival Liberty
Carnival Liberty
Member Name: butterflies266
Cruise Date: September 2011
Cabin Category: 8D
Dining 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Carnival Liberty-September 2011
Myself and some friends sailed on the Liberty on September 24th out of Miami. We arrived at the port about 10:00am and was checked in right away and only had to wait about 2 hours or so to board the ship, and then we were on our way!

The ship itself is very pretty, the layout can be kind of confusing at first but you quickly figure it out! We had a balcony stateroom and it was just perfect! I have read a lot of reviews about the bad service and the meals being terrible but I did not experience any of this!! From our room steward to the dining room staff and even staff we seen just in passing, everyone had a smile on their face and always said hello! I especially loved the dining room wait staff, they always knew how to make us feel welcome and asked us about our day and could always keep us laughing..they even had me get up and dance with them at our last dinner!! As for the meals, I never tried one thing I didn't like.....now this is my 3 time cruising with Carnival so I already have my favorites, but the new things I did try were amazing! I especially loved the Mongolian wok bar and the fish and chips station as these were new to me and they were amazing!! There is normally a long line for these but well worth it!!! I had heard Harry's steakhouse which is an alternative dining that you have to pay for was amazing but we never did get to try it!

As for the rest of the cruise, there was always something to do and lots of activities going on that kept us very busy, and the cruise director Kirk and the assistant cruise director Brian were wonderful and knew how to make everyone have a good time!!! Like I said before, I have cruised 5 times and this was my 3rd with Carnival and they are by far by favorite cruise line and I will be choosing them again and again!!!
Publication Date: 10/04/11