Arcadia Cruise Review by steve01

Arcadia
Arcadia
Member Name: steve01
Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Canada & New England
Cabin Category: AC
Cabin Number: b67
See More About: Arcadia Cruise Reviews | Canada & New England Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Arcadia Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Arcadia Deck Plans
Arcadia It,s not all bad [even not bad at all]
Having sailed on Arcadia a couple of times before I don't know why I decided to read any reviews of the ship but having done so I was a little worried of what to expect.

Well after 24 nights on board my wife and I where impressed with most things.The entertainment was 1 st. class the staff and crew very professional and accommodating the food I have to say was only average [but not all bad].The shore excursions seemed well organised and not has expensive as some of the other lines we have sailed with.The price of the wine and drinks was certainly cheaper than the American Cruise lines with no added service charges.

The ship is not as sparkling bright and crisp as some of the newer liners but it does have a nice feel and it is due for a refit early next year. We would both sail on her again and had a wonderful holiday.

The ports of call where all on the north east of America and Canada and were some of the nicest we have been to in the world.I would recommend the New York up to Newfoundland cruise to anyone. Hope you found this review useful.
Publication Date: 10/01/11