Arcadia Cruise Review by steve01: Arcadia It,s not all bad [even not bad at all]

steve01
0 Post

Arcadia It,s not all bad [even not bad at all]

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Having sailed on Arcadia a couple of times before I don't know why I decided to read any reviews of the ship but having done so I was a little worried of what to expect.

Well after 24 nights on board my wife and I where impressed with most things.The entertainment was 1 st. class the staff and crew very professional and accommodating the food I have to say was only average [but not all bad].The shore excursions seemed well organised and not has expensive as some of the other lines we have sailed with.The price of the wine and drinks was certainly cheaper than the American Cruise lines with no added service charges.

The ship is not as sparkling bright and crisp as some of the newer liners but it does have a nice feel and it is due for a refit early next year. We would both sail on her again and had a wonderful holiday.

The ports of call where all on the north east of America and Canada and were some of the nicest we have been to in the world.I would More recommend the New York up to Newfoundland cruise to anyone. Hope you found this review useful. Less

Read more Arcadia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Arcadia Review >>

Cabin review: Arcadia Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower A Deck b67

Spacious but a little tired