Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by dewinga

Embarkation: Boston
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: IC

Pleasant
I first off have to say that after you are on a large ship, anything smaller is probably going to feel a bit disappointing. The Dawn has been newly redecorated, it was nice although I was surprised the windows were dirty when we got on ship and even after being in port for 3 days in Bermuda they were still all spotted. The other thing that surprised me was the dirt that was in the light fixture in the elevators - I think it took 3 days for that to be cleaned. The inside cabin was small but the shower was a good size as was the bath area - we had no complaints there except the plug did not work - so we only had one working plug - not good when you are charging so many things every night.

We enjoyed the shows - only missed the V show to go on a night glass bottom boat tour (which I would not recommend) didn't see much of anything.

The food was good - Le Bistro was wonderful - well worth the money - we also ate at Cagneys which was good. There is plenty of food to pick from - the Venetian was our favorite dining room - did not like the Aqua =

The luggage getting to our room was a problem - although we checked in at noon - I did not get my last piece of luggage till 8 at night - they dribbled in piece by piece which was weird as they all came on at the same time. Also our one piece of luggage was badly damaged during this time.

There were plenty of seats on deck - the pool is small but adequate -

Publication Date: 09/30/11
Read the Bermuda ports review by dewinga
More Norwegian Dawn Cruise Reviews