Disney Dream Cruise Review by happy tink: Disney Dreaming

Disney Dreaming

Sail Date: April 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I enjoyed the Disney cruise, as did my husband and ten year old son. We have been on many cruises and I must say Disney is by far the best and suited to kids of any age!

The magical art is fantastic!

The only so so would be the food, nothing to rave about.

Disney is more expensive, but I would say worth every penny.

They also have no problem with you bringing your own alcohol, a definite plus. I also didn't feel pressure, like they were trying to sell me something every moment of the cruise..

Loved the time at the Disney private island, Castaway Cay. We could have stayed a week there and been happy, the best!

Another negative would be the spa. On most cruises I've been on I've gone to the spa for a massage. The massage's have always been wonderful, relaxing then at the end they try to pressure you into buying their products. Big turn off and it almost ruins the relaxing treatment you just had. This is the same on any ship and on More my next cruise I will skip the my massage. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck 8 8616

We had a category 4B, #8616 on deck 8, this was a deluxe family stateroom with verandah. The room was very nice with plenty of room. Although if you are trying to save a bit of money I would suggest a deluxe family oceanview as there is so much to do on this ship you never even have the chance to enjoy the verandah.

We stayed on the boat in Nassau, been there a few times, not impressed.
Read 2607 Nassau Reviews