Disney Dream Cruise Review by theking329

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
        10-12 5.0

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
As usual for Disney...Magical!
This was our second cruise with Disney and I cannot say enough as to how wonderful it was.Disney has a special way of feeling like you are special and welcome. From the time we landed at the airport to check in and board the bus, to being welcomed by name while boarding the ship, to greetings from Jayson and Dexter (our wait staff) and Jeawe, our cabin hostess.

Once you dock on Castaway Cay, make sure you get off the ship early to put your beach towels on one of the lounge chairs and make your way into the beautiful waters. My son and I (along with people we meet aboard) swam out to find the sunken Mickey and Minnie. We made it as far as Minnie (Mickey was just too far out) If you ask the life guards, they will tell you where to find them. Whatever you do, don't miss Cookies BB-Q the chicken and corn on the cob were great as too were the chocolate chip cookies. After lunch it was back in the water. My son and his new found friends played on the wooden structure. We were too tired to go to the water slide but it did look like fun. My only question is, what happened to the Flying Dutchman? We didn't see many characters while on Castaway Cay, but that doesn't mean they weren't there, it just means we were having too much fun in the water.

I love sailing with Disney so much so that I booked our next cruise (Alaska-August 2012) while on board! Cant wait to do it again!!!!

Publication Date: 09/29/11