Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by PrePre

Cruise Date: September 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 6B
Cabin Number: R53
See More About: Carnival Imagination Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms Not Rated
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

First Time Cruisers for our 4th Anniversary!
First I'm going to start off by saying that this was my first cruise and I have read all the reviews about Carnival and the ship Imagination. I am highly disappointed in some of the reviews I read where people where complaining about their trip. I'm glad that I went and what you read and what one experience is never the same thing.

We were on board the ship by 12 noon. The ship was to not leave port until 4pm. Could not go to our room until 1:30. That was fine with me. We went to the Grill on the Lido deck with our luggage. I wanted for hubby to come back with his food before I got mine. I feel bad bc he didn't go into the Horizon Grill to eat. Hamburgers, fries, hot dogs, potato salad and lemonade is what we had. Went down to guest services where I had them swipe my cc, since I have a hyphen in my last name. The only problem with the cruise ship, no hyphens are allowed while booking the cruise. After guest services we rode the front elevators down to deck 4 (Riviera). Step off the elevators made a left and we were at our room. Nice location!!!!!!! I walked around the ship before the safety briefing, hubby was sleep. Talked to my sister on the phone. Went to the briefing before leaving port. Got to catch it on video before camera battery died.

Ate at the Horizon the whole trip. It is truly my fault. I forgot my shoes in the car all I had was flip-flops. So we didn't dine at the Pride dining room. Had pizza, ice cream and frozen yogurt the first night bc we overslept and missed dinner. Breakfast we great everyday. My hubby had lemonade the whole trip. I drank both lemonade and water. The food was great. Seating was not a problem.

Was able to take on a bottle a wine in my small carry on bag. Opened that on the second night, only bc we once again overslept on our anniversary night which was Friday. On the last night they brought us a bottle of wine, for our anniversary, that I brought home.

Only walked around Nassau for about an hour before we got back on the ship. Went to the water park on the ship. Enjoyed the big slide and the medium slide on there. The smaller one was just a little to small to try.

I told my hubby that the ladies on the cruise ship had a thing for him. Every Time I turned a round the was cleaning up his area while eating. So I did not see any tables dirty for more than two minutes.

Our steward name was IDA only saw him the first night when he introduced himself. He called us by names. I felt good. I know he was around bc our rooms were always clean. We only got two towels animals but that was our fault for staying in the room the first night.

I was on the ship to have fun and guess what I did!!!! Will I do it again? Yes for a longer time. Carnival will be the only cruise ship I go on bc of the water park. Wish it was for longer. Too many things were going on at the same time and trying to do my own thing.

Loved the shower head. Man someone should have told me that it was detachable before I went. There was shower gel and shampoo in a dispenser. I could have save room by not bring my own soap. There was lotion, toothpaste, soap, shower gel and razor. I kept them and got new ones the second day. On the third day I think they knew what I was doing bc there was none for me to take.

Publication Date: 09/29/11