Crown Princess Cruise Review by crownfirst11

Member Name: crownfirst11
Cruise Date: January 2011
Cabin Category: BA
Cabin Number: C309
See More About: Crown Princess Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

Crown Princess - My First Cruise
Embarkation - Arriving at the port there was not much of a line walking to the check-in area. We were aboard the ship within a half an hour. Getting up to the room was a breeze.

Our cabin was no issue to me. People complain too much about the size of the room and the bath, GET OVER IT. I was surprised that our balcony was twice as big because of the room configuration below.

Food - We had traditional dining which is at a set time of 6pm or 8:15pm at the same table with the same people. The people were nice. The food was either dried out/tough, overcooked, smaller portion then expected while others were bigger. I did like some of the food. Next time we plan to choose anytime dining.

The entertainment that I went to was good to ok. I went to a magic show and a comedy show that were good. We went to movies under the stars but I didn't like the movie so we left.

The select a port pull down doesn't have Princess Cays(Eleuthera),Bahamas. The view when we arrived amazing. When we got ashore, the cruise line was serving food at the pavilions. The island was very beautiful. We stayed on the island longer than the others.

Publication Date: 09/28/11