Crown Princess Cruise Review by crownfirst11: Crown Princess - My First Cruise

Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Crown Princess Western Caribbean Cruises

Crown Princess - My First Cruise

Sail Date: January 2011

Embarkation - Arriving at the port there was not much of a line walking to the check-in area. We were aboard the ship within a half an hour. Getting up to the room was a breeze.

Our cabin was no issue to me. People complain too much about the size of the room and the bath, GET OVER IT. I was surprised that our balcony was twice as big because of the room configuration below.

Food - We had traditional dining which is at a set time of 6pm or 8:15pm at the same table with the same people. The people were nice. The food was either dried out/tough, overcooked, smaller portion then expected while others were bigger. I did like some of the food. Next time we plan to choose anytime dining.

The entertainment that I went to was good to ok. I went to a magic show and a comedy show that were good. We went to movies under the stars but I didn't like the movie so we left.

The select a port pull down doesn't have Princess Cays(Eleuthera),Bahamas. The view when we More arrived amazing. When we got ashore, the cruise line was serving food at the pavilions. The island was very beautiful. We stayed on the island longer than the others. Less

Read more Crown Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Crown Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Crown Princess Oceanview Double with Balcony Caribe C309

Our cabin was C309. The shower curtain was too short at the bottom to keep the water in the shower not on the floor. I had no real issues with the cabin since I expected the small place. Good thing I'm not overweight trying to use the shower. Our balcony was great being extra big. Very Quiet.

There was an overcast of clouds that looked like it would rain any minute. We went ashore. We walked around the area and sat down for awhile hoping it doesn't rain. We didn't do any shore excursions as that really adds to the cost of the cruise. Cozumel was the least desired port stop.

Read 3102 Cozumel Reviews

The view of Georgetown,Grand Cayman from our balcony was amazing. The water was so beautiful. We went ashore, walk around the shops and walk down some of the street. The weather was HOT and HUMID. We didn't do any shore excursions as that really adds to the cost of the cruise. We went back to the ship after awhile.

We went ashore,sat down and had a drink at Fat Tuesday. We walked around the area and I got some currency of Honduras. We didn't do any shore excursions as that really adds to the cost of the cruise. We went back to the ship. I went on Deck 19 to take pictures of Roatan. The view was amazing from up there.

Read 1645 Roatan Reviews