Carnival Pride Cruise Review by asnoopygirl: Another cruise line next time.

Carnival Pride 3
asnoopygirl
Member Since 2011
3 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Another cruise line next time.

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Baltimore

I had cruised with Carnival 4 times before, so I was confident when booking the cruise to Bermuda aboard the Pride sailing out of Baltimore on September 18th.

The service standards on previous cruises with Carnival had always exceeded expectations. However, on the Pride, I found the service to be lackluster. Drink service in the Serenity area would be spotty at best. In the gift shop, one lone crew member worked the register, even though the line would be out of the shop.

Our servers at dinner were adequate and that's all I can say about the dining room staff. Never asked our names as had been done on other cruises. No one waited on our table until we brought the oversight to the attention to another server. We had ordered a cake that was never delivered. The young woman who took the bar orders in the dining room could use some manners. The table would be missed for picture taking and several bar orders.

The room steward was nice - no more or less. Yes, we More would have liked wash cloths and towels and clean glasses but I am sure the poor man had enough running around to do for others.

As we were packing for the return trip, a quick look under the bed revealed a pair of men's flip flops. Leftovers from another cruise! No crew member was rude on this trip but no one went out of the way to make us feel especially wanted. I think next cruise, we will look elsewhere. Less

Published 09/28/11

3 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X