Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Vivienne: Silhouette ..... My Dream Cruise

Celebrity Silhouette 5

Silhouette ..... My Dream Cruise

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Everything was perfect from Check in to checking off at the end of the cruise , it was efficiently and swiftly done .

My cabin was beautiful and tended to perfection , also the food was amazing from the Buffet to the dining room and Blu ( the people in Blu are fantastic , my mum and i were referred to as "Our English Roses " everytime we went to eat there .

I am going to be boring and say there was nothing negative at all , the Celebrity tours were memorable , also the entertainment,we only went to the shows three times but liked what we saw.

The Captain is so funny ,what a sense of humour !!!!

It has to be Celebrity from now on for me , this was going to be a last cruise for my 87 year old mum but she is already planning her next one ( i am not complaining )Celebrity made her so happy and i will always be grateful for that A Big Thankyou x Less

Published 09/27/11