Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Vivienne

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by Vivienne
Celebrity Silhouette
Celebrity Silhouette
Member Name: Vivienne
Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: A2
See More About: Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Silhouette ..... My Dream Cruise
Everything was perfect from Check in to checking off at the end of the cruise , it was efficiently and swiftly done .

My cabin was beautiful and tended to perfection , also the food was amazing from the Buffet to the dining room and Blu ( the people in Blu are fantastic , my mum and i were referred to as "Our English Roses " everytime we went to eat there .

I am going to be boring and say there was nothing negative at all , the Celebrity tours were memorable , also the entertainment,we only went to the shows three times but liked what we saw.

The Captain is so funny ,what a sense of humour !!!!

It has to be Celebrity from now on for me , this was going to be a last cruise for my 87 year old mum but she is already planning her next one ( i am not complaining )Celebrity made her so happy and i will always be grateful for that A Big Thankyou x

Publication Date: 09/27/11