Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by pk1: Perfect cruise on Explorer

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

Perfect cruise on Explorer

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

My hubby and I celebrated our 25th on Explorer of the Seas. We were impressed! We left from Cape Liberty-embarking was easy and smooth.

The ship is spotless and gorgeous. Our stateroom was perfect,comfy big bed,plenty of room,wonderful cabin steward. We were treated like royalty, food was yummy-except so many low cal desserts-forget that, give me rich cheesecake if I'm having it (my only possible complaint)!

We did what we felt like (can't do that home), met super nice people, and the topper-we won a free cruise for two in Bingo! Can't wait to do it again and take our daughters! We did the regular embarkation-easy and quick. Loved this cruise. Bravo RC! Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Explorer of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Explorer of the Seas 9370

Cabin 9370-regular size balcony, not extra large as some have thought on c. critic, big king size bed with great pillows,plenty of room under bed for two huge suitcases, big closet, roomy bathroom with great shower doors, nice soft towels, spotless, nice halls, quiet far aft.Perfect!

Bermuda is wonderful. We honeymooned there 25 years ago. In the two days we went to Horse Shoe Bay and Hamilton, we didn't see S. George due to shortage of time. We rode local buses (that was exciting and a wild ride), and the easy ferry.Bermuda is uber expensive but if you know this and expect it, all's cool. I still found goodies for my kids. We visited a great museum in the Arts Center. everyone is so darn friendly, it's weird, but nice! Beautiful Bermuda!