Disney Magic Cruise Review by 3Hiebs

Member Name: 3Hiebs
Cruise Date: January 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 7A
See More About: Disney Magic Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Disney Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
        10-12 1.0

Ship Facts: Disney Magic Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Magic Deck Plans
Amazing MAGICal Vacation
My family (husband, myself & then 9 year old son) had never been out of the country (other than Canada) & never been on a cruise. We are not "Disney people", my son & I have never been to Disney World or anything Disney before. A friend recommended it to us & in January you can get some really good deals. We go on about 2 family vacations a year since my son was very young, but nothing like this.

Just go with the flow & enjoy, you will love it! The Magic was a beautiful ship, we had a lot of fun walking around the ship & loved the extra sea day. My son never did the kids clubs, but lived on the basketball court. Which was fine with us, hubby & I just relaxed on the top deck. As my son said, our stateroom host (Jane) & our servers (Andrae & Kumong)were more like friends.

We had a verandah room with navigators, it was well worth the extra money to have a balcony to just sit & watch the water go by. It was amazing. We were on the 5th deck aft. It was nice to be between the elevators & aft stairway. Lot less crowded then mid ship.

Publication Date: 09/25/11