“Amazing Experience”

windjammers21
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This having been our first cruise, I am ruined for life. It was amazing! The food, the games, the entertainment (minus the cheesy Internet Dating show) was wonderful!

Our conseiur was wonderful, polite, and always seemed to be around to bid you farewell with a big smile on his face. It was amazing how quick and efficient he was.

The port of calls were Jamaica- nice if you did an excursion, Cayman Island- expensive! Do an excursion or stay on the boat so you won't be spending money in their stores, and Cozumel- AMAZING! Loved Cozumel! We did the excursion Twister and it took us to a all inclusive private beach! Nice! I will say, I recently did another cruise with Carnival (Elation)...sucks, save your money. Anyways, our excursion was canceled due to choppy waves so we decided to walk around. Found our way out of the main shopping area into downtown like area walked a little down and found an all inclusive hotel. Paid a reasonable price (cheaper than an excursion) and had a wonderful, beautiful experience with all the food, drinks (including alcohol) and fun you can handle in one day.

Like I said I did another cruise just recently thinking it was going to be as wonderful as the Conquest. Not! My suggestion, spend the extra money and go on the Conquest. So much more to do, ship was so much more updated, and just downright an amazing time.

Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Port
It was okay. Seemed to take FOREVER to get through the line. Go early if you was to get in without a long wait.

Published 09/24/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Conquest Review
Carnival Conquest Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?