Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by windjammers21: Amazing Experience

Compare Prices on Carnival Conquest Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Amazing Experience

Sail Date: September 2010
Embarkation: Galveston

This having been our first cruise, I am ruined for life. It was amazing! The food, the games, the entertainment (minus the cheesy Internet Dating show) was wonderful!

Our conseiur was wonderful, polite, and always seemed to be around to bid you farewell with a big smile on his face. It was amazing how quick and efficient he was.

The port of calls were Jamaica- nice if you did an excursion, Cayman Island- expensive! Do an excursion or stay on the boat so you won't be spending money in their stores, and Cozumel- AMAZING! Loved Cozumel! We did the excursion Twister and it took us to a all inclusive private beach! Nice! I will say, I recently did another cruise with Carnival (Elation)...sucks, save your money. Anyways, our excursion was canceled due to choppy waves so we decided to walk around. Found our way out of the main shopping area into downtown like area walked a little down and found an all inclusive hotel. Paid a reasonable price (cheaper than an excursion) and More had a wonderful, beautiful experience with all the food, drinks (including alcohol) and fun you can handle in one day.

Like I said I did another cruise just recently thinking it was going to be as wonderful as the Conquest. Not! My suggestion, spend the extra money and go on the Conquest. So much more to do, ship was so much more updated, and just downright an amazing time. Less

Read more Carnival Conquest cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Conquest Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Conquest

It was okay. Seemed to take FOREVER to get through the line. Go early if you was to get in without a long wait.

(5.5)
Very nice. Too bad Carnival is pulling out of there.

Read 10 Mobile Reviews