Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Linda: Best holiday ever!

Linda
Member Since 2000

Compare Prices on Celebrity Equinox Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Best holiday ever!

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

I have just returned from a cruise on the celebrity equinox with my twin sister. I have never cruised before and from the minute I stepped on the boat it exceeded all my expectations. The ship is amazing - cabin very spacious and spotlessly clean. Our attendant Mario was outside our cAbin to greet us. Mario was excellent , room cleaned twice a day and anything we asked for was there. The food was excellent in the main dining room and the buffet. Again, anything you asked for was given. If there was nothing on the menu that you liked they would get something that you did. The specialty restaurant Murano was amazing experience. Food and service could not have been better. Had lobster bisque and Dover sole - absolutely delicious.

My sister is a smoker and smoking facilities were excellent. Comfortable chairs in smoking areas and nice smoking area on the top deck at the sunset lounge

We met lovely people and had a wonderful time. I am 61 years old and have travelled a More lot- I can honestly say that this was the best holiday I have had. To sum it up - luxury accommodation

Excellent food and entertainment, very safe environment, and got to visit the most amazing Greek islands. Santorini, Rhodes, Mykonos, plus kusadasi, Scicily and Athens.

I give it a big 10 out of 10! I honestly cannot think of Anything that would have made this cruise better.

LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! Less

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Equinox Deluxe Ocean View W/ Veranda Vista Deck (8) 8327

Quiet location. Near the buffers so no movement or noise. Great shower - spacious with plenty wardrobe space and cupboards above bed for more storage.

Very easy to walk into town from ship. Great shops!

Read 355 Kusadasi Reviews

(5.5)
Again a beautiful island with lots of bars and restaurants. This was my favorite island and cannot wait to go back.

Read 375 Mykonos Reviews

(5.5)
Walked from the ship into Rhodes had lovely lunch and did some shopping - wonderful.

Read 185 Rhodes Reviews

Took tender and the. Cable car up to Santorini - beautiful with amazing views.