Thomson Celebration Cruise Review by Brian nourse: Eygpt and the holy land. Great itinerary ship needs updating

Brian nourse
0 Post

Eygpt and the holy land. Great itinerary ship needs updating

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Middle East
Embarkation: Other

My reviews and the other half.

Room/ship Me.

I thought the ship was ok. It was a bit tired but clean. the food when using the lido was not my cup of tea but the sit down meal was 10/10 every night and I have been on some very nice ships.

The staff are always friendly and are happy to help.

Other half

The ship was tired and she thought it had a musty smell. The cabin carpet smelt like feet!

The food was ok and she loves cakes and pastries but was disappointed here. Open dining was nice we met different people each night which we enjoyed.

Trips

Me.

I loved them, eygpt and the holy land was great. I took lots of pictures and the guides were very good. We were going to go on royal Caribbean but the excursions here looked better.

You get a lot of hassle in eygpt but not to bad. Overall excellent.

Other half

Eygpt and holy land were very good but very long days back to back. 13hrs and More 10hrs

Which stopped some people from doing both.

When in Alexandria you have to experience the place if don't do a trip.

Pyramids were good, we also managed to into one of them and also we went into the church of nativity and where Christ was born. We were told this may not be possible so we were surprised.

Both trips are a must see.. May be a bit pricey for some people as they are around £100 each.

Overall good trips, friendly staff sit down meals excellent. Ship a bit tired. Less

Read more Thomson Celebration cruise reviews >>