Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Shanamadel: Oh My Gosh

Value for Money

Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Oh My Gosh

Sail Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

We left on August 28th for a 7 day cruise on RC Freedom of the Seas - no one told us it was a "kiddie cruise" - well it was, kids everywhere - under the tables, in the halls, on the deck, and mothers caring not too much about their whereabouts - Love Royal Caribbean - so this was a shocker - I wish my travel agent had told me there would be loads of teeny tiny tots to tweens - we would have taken another ship or another line..but he didn't.

The food was just very mediocre - our stateroom with the balcony was a pleasure.- our room attendants were great - our table copanions were fun - food not that great , really not good and the presentation was awful - maybe because of all the kids the cooks didn't pay that much attention to the food menu - the last night we went to Portofino to have a good meal and we did.

We really didn't see any of the entertainment because there just wasn't that much entertainment offered. I loved the cruise but must say we were disappointed. We More are Diamond Members so we were able to enjoy a few more perks which was nice - but if there is a kiddie cruise let the passengers know ahead of time Less

Published 09/22/11

Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Freedom of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: E1 Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We had plenty of room in our stateroom - 7th deck and it was fine - balcony room - nice balcony - no noise

Read All Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (E1) Reviews >>

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!