“Oh My Gosh”

Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We left on August 28th for a 7 day cruise on RC Freedom of the Seas - no one told us it was a "kiddie cruise" - well it was, kids everywhere - under the tables, in the halls, on the deck, and mothers caring not too much about their whereabouts - Love Royal Caribbean - so this was a shocker - I wish my travel agent had told me there would be loads of teeny tiny tots to tweens - we would have taken another ship or another line..but he didn't.

The food was just very mediocre - our stateroom with the balcony was a pleasure.- our room attendants were great - our table copanions were fun - food not that great , really not good and the presentation was awful - maybe because of all the kids the cooks didn't pay that much attention to the food menu - the last night we went to Portofino to have a good meal and we did.

We really didn't see any of the entertainment because there just wasn't that much entertainment offered. I loved the cruise but must say we were disappointed. We are Diamond Members so we were able to enjoy a few more perks which was nice - but if there is a kiddie cruise let the passengers know ahead of time
Freedom of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Freedom of the Seas Review
Freedom of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?