Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jraj0506: What a Dream!

jraj0506
Member Since 2011
1 Post

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

What a Dream!

Sail Date: September 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

The different reviews had me nervous. The ship was very nice. I traveled with my husband and two kids(ages 5 and 6) and several family members and friends. Lines were long to the food lines, but what do you expect when the ship is so large. Our ship was completely sold out.

Food has changed some, but so many other choices to choose from. My kids loved Camp Carnival. They were great with my kids. My son has autism and many food allergies. Neither one of my kids wanted to ever leave. We loved the Waterworks slides on the ship.

The only concern I had was the casino. You have to walk through the casino to get to the other side of the ship on deck 5. Everytime we walked through, my kids thought they were games and wanted to play. Hard to convince two small kids that they were games for grown people only. My family and I are ready for the Dream again! Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Interior Verandah 8283

Cabins with uppers need to be a little bit bigger. Hard to have 4 people in a room built for 2.

Love the food and the beach!