Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jraj0506

Cabin Category: 4F
Entertainment 5+
        3-6 5.0

What a Dream!
The different reviews had me nervous. The ship was very nice. I traveled with my husband and two kids(ages 5 and 6) and several family members and friends. Lines were long to the food lines, but what do you expect when the ship is so large. Our ship was completely sold out.

Food has changed some, but so many other choices to choose from. My kids loved Camp Carnival. They were great with my kids. My son has autism and many food allergies. Neither one of my kids wanted to ever leave. We loved the Waterworks slides on the ship.

The only concern I had was the casino. You have to walk through the casino to get to the other side of the ship on deck 5. Everytime we walked through, my kids thought they were games and wanted to play. Hard to convince two small kids that they were games for grown people only. My family and I are ready for the Dream again!
Publication Date: 09/21/11