Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jraj0506: What a Dream!

Carnival Dream 5
jraj0506
Member Since 2011
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

What a Dream!

Sail Date: September 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

The different reviews had me nervous. The ship was very nice. I traveled with my husband and two kids(ages 5 and 6) and several family members and friends. Lines were long to the food lines, but what do you expect when the ship is so large. Our ship was completely sold out.

Food has changed some, but so many other choices to choose from. My kids loved Camp Carnival. They were great with my kids. My son has autism and many food allergies. Neither one of my kids wanted to ever leave. We loved the Waterworks slides on the ship.

The only concern I had was the casino. You have to walk through the casino to get to the other side of the ship on deck 5. Everytime we walked through, my kids thought they were games and wanted to play. Hard to convince two small kids that they were games for grown people only. My family and I are ready for the Dream again! Less

Published 09/21/11

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 4F8283 Interior

Cabins with uppers need to be a little bit bigger. Hard to have 4 people in a room built for 2.

Read All Interior (4F) Reviews >>

Love the food and the beach!

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

jraj0506
Member Since 2011
1 Forum Post
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X