“Shocked”

Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Having cruised many times (twice before on the Azura) and being told that this was a great ship, I agree that the ship is fine but everything else needs immediate attention.

Most importantly - the food was,at best, mediocre

The Buffet was awful - food choice terrible - cutlery and china dirty.

The main Peninsular looked good, waiters adequate, but the choice was basic.

Casseroles and meat puddings are NOT cruise choices.

Gary Rhodes was great, but one should not have to pay in order to get this service and menues on P & 0

On a 16 night cruise we had three ports of call. Of course we knew this when we booked, but another could easily have been fitted in.

In Dubrovnik we were dumped ashore an had to wait in hot sun for shuttle transfer.

After reading other crits, this has happened before - not last year on the Azura.

Entertainment was passable and the cruise director superb, but his 'helpers' except for Jo B left a lot to desired and at best were annoying!!

The Headliners were OK but only one individual act (a comedian) was any good.

I have been in the business for over forty years and would not employ one of them.

I will not mention names, but one 'comedian' I use the term losely was so rude and offensive the many walked out!!

So - will I cruise with P & O again?

Yes, just to see if they do take any notice of the public and because the drinks are cheap!!

Oriana Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Oriana Review
Oriana Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?