Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by pk2826

Member Name: pk2826
Cruise Date: August 2006
Embarkation: Galveston
Cabin Category: M
See More About: Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Summer Vacation between Semesters
This was the first cruise I have ever taken. I did not know what to expect but chose Royal Caribbean from recommendations from friends.

I found a lot to do on this ship and had a wonderful time. The only onboard problem I had was the Dining experience. We were seated at a table with lots of kids. They have the demographics from the reservation and see we did not have children so RC could have matched us at a better table. Thus we only dined once during the cruise.

We used Windjammer Cafe for the rest of our dinner meals and the wait staff were wonderful. DO NOT prepay gratuities. I did not knowing but I wanted to tip the Windjammer Cafe staff since that is where I ate. Since I prepaid tips the dining staff were tipped since I guess Windjammer Cafe staff are not entitled so to say to tips. My next trip I will tip in cash at the time of service so I know my money goes where I want.

I also found a wonderful bartender, a man named, Franklin Street, It was in the karaoke lounge and he made the most unique drinks and had wonderful service. I will travel with RC again resting assured it will be another fun week.
Publication Date: 09/19/11