Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by frenchman123: We had the time of our life

frenchman123
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sky Bahamas Cruises

We had the time of our life

Sail Date: September 2011
Destination: Bahamas

Fist of all what made the cruise enjoyable was the staff,,,Hats off to Richard, the cruise Director, Gio, the Assistant and my favorite girl Shirley,,who was awesome. She has it all,,,the shows were great,,the dancers and the singers were very good and professional. The dancing was very exciting and has us dancing in our seats. The food was ok in the buffets,,but if you wanted better you could eat in a dining area where the fee was $20 to #30 per person.

Rading the reviews made me write this review, what did people expect at these prices the Ritz Carlton.

We had a great time and for me the staff is what made my cruise so enjoyable.

Keep doing what your doing,, the food, well, could be better at the buffet, but when your feeding 2000 people they try as hard as they can, and it seems to me watching everyone eat,,,no one slowed down at all, the plates were filled to the top.

We had a ball and look forward to crusing again soon

Thank you More Shirley,,you are awesome,,Richard never let go of that energy, and Gio you should be in movies.

Also hats off to house man who took care of our room, thank you again for everything.

Till we sail again.

Kathy & Mike Less

Read more Norwegian Sky cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sky Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sky Balcony Stateroom Viking Deck 0240

great balcony, enough storage, slept well in the bed