Sea Princess Cruise Review by Sky Diver: Alaska Cruise on Sea Princess

Alaska Cruise on Sea Princess

Sail Date: July 2011
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: San Francisco

Embarkation port was San Francisco,which I flew to from Orlando,Florida.

Had anytime dining in Rigoletto.Service was excellent!Also chose the optional Executive Chefs Dinner which is a must.

Our shore excursions consisted of a Float Plane ride over the glaciers in Juneau.A crab feast at a lodge in Ketchikan,and in Skagway we took a train to British Columbia,panned for gold,had a salmon bake and visited a former brothel.In Victoria we had tea at the Empress Hotel.

But the thing we liked the most on the ship was "Crooners Bar" with a singer/pianist named Sammy Goldstein who did music from the 40's to the 90's,did old fashioned sing along's and a "Name that Tune" contest.This was my 1st time on the "Sea Princess" and I really enjoyed it. Less

Published 09/15/11

Read more Sea Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Sea Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Sea Princess Alaska Cruises

Cabin review: D302

Cabin size smaller than on the other Princess ships I have been on .My cabin was Baja #302.Closets were very small,also.Location was fine.Close proximity to all the things we used.

I had done this "high tea" before but my traveling companion had never done it.She was truly delighted with her experience,and I was not disappointed the second time around.

Read 797 Victoria Reviews

Compare Prices on Sea Princess Alaska Cruises

Sky Diver
Member Since 2011
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X