Sea Princess 5

“Alaska Cruise on Sea Princess”
Cruise review of Sea Princess

Sky Diver
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

Embarkation port was San Francisco,which I flew to from Orlando,Florida.

Had anytime dining in Rigoletto.Service was excellent!Also chose the optional Executive Chefs Dinner which is a must.

Our shore excursions consisted of a Float Plane ride over the glaciers in Juneau.A crab feast at a lodge in Ketchikan,and in Skagway we took a train to British Columbia,panned for gold,had a salmon bake and visited a former brothel.In Victoria we had tea at the Empress Hotel.

But the thing we liked the most on the ship was "Crooners Bar" with a singer/pianist named Sammy Goldstein who did music from the 40's to the 90's,did old fashioned sing along's and a "Name that Tune" contest.This was my 1st time on the "Sea Princess" and I really enjoyed it. Less

Sea Princess Cruises to Alaska

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

D302
Cabin size smaller than on the other Princess ships I have been on .My cabin was Baja #302.Closets were very small,also.Location was fine.Close proximity to all the things we used.

I had done this "high tea" before but my traveling companion had never done it.She was truly delighted with her experience,and I was not disappointed the second time around.

Read 745 Victoria Reviews

Published 09/15/11

Read Cruise Critic's Sea Princess Review

Sea Princess Cruises to Alaska

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?