Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by shart3414: A WOW FACTOR!!!!!!

shart3414
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

A WOW FACTOR!!!!!!

Sail Date: September 2011

I sailed on Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas from September 4th to September 11th. My expectations of the ship were pretty high and when I arrived at the ship it was definitively a wow factor.

First off let me say this is a BIG ship and just beautiful. The disembarkation went fast and smoothly, it took about 20 minutes for us to get on the ship. We had a balcony cabin which was on the 10th floor and our room was not clean. We had to speak with the head of housekeeping to have it cleaned...He then gave us Champaign which was very nice. The head of housekeeping was so friendly and very nice to say the least... Just a great and attentive person.

The other negative I found in the room was that they only had shampoo in the room and not any conditioner or body gel. I was surprised because on all the other ships that I have traveled they had all the above. I have to say just any other ship that I have sailed all the crew was so pleasant and friendly, I don't see how they do More it... So hats off to them.

The specialty restaurants we attended was Chops (Steak Restaurant), Cantina (Mexican Restaurant), Johnny Rockets, and Samba (Brazilian Restaurant). The food at these locations was so good. Wind jammers were a little disappointing because it was the food they served for dinner was the same food they served for lunch. Now for the entertainment, the best shows were the headliner show with Earl Turner, the oceanicia show and comedy show with AJ Carter too funny. The Ice Skating show was good but some of the cast kept falling but overall great show. But overall had a great time and would give this ship 3 stars.. Lobster night on Thursday. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Now back at work and reality has kicked in.. boo!!!!!!!!!!!! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6 10560