Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Wildlife Lover

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Wildlife Lover
Carnival Spirit
Carnival Spirit
Member Name: Wildlife Lover
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Spirit Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Destination Wedding and Honeymoon
This was a 2nd wedding for both of us, and this time I wanted the dress and a 'real wedding'. Dinah at the Carnival Cruise Wedding Dept held my hand during the entire process. I read a review saying the Captain would marry a couple, but I was told he did not do that and we had to marry in Port and get a Seattle marriage license. No bigge. We received priority boarding with the officiant and her husband (Suzanne and Doug)escorting all 6 of us. Their expertise and experience was quite evident as everything came together seamlessly.

The ceremony was lovely and we were encouraged to make changes to make it our own. The cake and champagne toast were in another area. It was interesting to walk through the ship and have people applaud and give us their congratulations! I would recommend Carnival's wedding department 200%.

The Noveau Steakhouse is everything people say it is. If you sail on the Spirit, please do yourself a favor and go. It is probably the best RibEye I've ever had and certainly one of the nicest 5 star experiences.

Publication Date: 09/11/11