Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by dealer9296

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by dealer9296
Majesty of the Seas
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

A Great Get A Way For The Money!!! Her
Love RCCL and I have never had a bad cruise on any line. This cruise was a quickie trying to work my way to Diamond, I need 2 more nights. Will be picking them up on this same ship Oct. 10th.

This boat is an older boat but I was pleased with everything with exception of the Hot Tubs. There were two hot tubs on board and one was completely out of commission and the other was in very sad shape, this is nothing that the crew was not aware of stating that they could not be repaired but must be replaced.

My room was clean and good shape, no refrigerators, you must ask for ice if wanted. I thought the food was excellent as far as ship fair goes. All of the personnel were very friendly. There was a waiter by the name of VAL in the "any time dining" that was exceptional, not only a great, personable fellow but was very talented with tricks at the table.

I did not get off the ship, that is the way I roll. We spent a lot of time on the pool deck.

The only thing that was new for me on this ship was the "Any time dining" so I will spend a little time on that explaining my thought on this subject. I actually arrived alone at the dining room about the same time for two nights and was seated at a (10 top) table with some of the same people I had eaten with on the other night. I did not make previous reservations and this was not frowned on by hostess. She was very friendly and accommodating. The third night my friend wanted to join me and I went down and asked when was the best time to get a two top table for dinner. I was told 8 PM and we arrived at that time and were seated immediately. I had no waiting, I plan to be using this new service from now on. One hint: I understand that you need to watch the time somewhat that you go to the dining room....for instance do not go right after a show, etc. Yes! I think they have this worked out really great, I love it.

I plan to be taking this ship a lot for quick get a way. A very good dealo for the money.

Anything else I would say would have been said by others. Happy Sailing, dealer/Glenda

Publication Date: 09/11/11